General Business Consultants, Inc. www.GenBusCon.com
MAKING "SYSTEMS"-USE and OPERATIONS MORE-PROFITABLE
For Distributors, WHOLESALERS, Manufacturers
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
For a FREE copy of:
"The Distributors Guide To Surviving Amazon Business While Thriving"
"17 Tips for Avoiding Warehouse and Inventory Problems That Are Losing Sales and Customers",
contact Dick Friedman -- dick@GenBusCon.com; 847 256 1410.
He is a Certified Management Consultant and expert on strategic planning, warehouse operations, inventory management and systems selection. Dick DOES NOT SELL any systems or technology or warehouse equipment or businesses.
And contact Dick for a free no-obligation 30-minute phone consultation, or more information about:
- developing strategic plans for surviving the threats from alternate channels of "distribution"
- preventing warehouse mistakes that lose sales, while increasing productivity -- usually via low-cost, quick improvements
- avoiding the inventory short-ships and stockouts that lose sales and customers
- increasing gross margin revenue
- determining if bar coding or a Warehouse Management System (WMS) should be obtained
- selecting the most cost-effective system (ERP, WMS, MRP) while avoiding problems and pitfalls
- obtaining a system contract with specific performance guarantees that avoid problems and protect the client.
He has an engineering degree and MBA (University of Chicago), and has been an independent consultant for more than 40 years.
snail mail - 1502 Elmwood Avenue, Wilmette, Illinois 60091-1653